Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

So, this is my first post on my first blog! Ah, so exciting! I'm REALLY new at this so please cut me some slack. My blog does not look how I want it to look yet, I don't have any followers yet, etc, etc, etc. Over time I will learn new tricks and my blog will get that much better (I hope). Well I thought I would start off by introducing myself and telling you a bit about ME! My name is Payton, middle name Haley. I will sixteen on September 8th, almost lincensed! I play soccer and have since I was three years old, it is literally my life. I also play basketball and run track! I have long blonde hair and blue eyes (a picture of me is on the side to your right ---->). I stand at 5'9 and weigh (not telling!). I really enjoy shopping, fashion, makeup, styling, doing my hair, painting my nails all that girly stuff! I also really like to read. If I find a good book i'll be glued to it until I finish it. My biggest life inspirations are Brianna Karp (author of "The Girls Guide to Homelessness"), Taylor Swift for showing us that even a girl from a little town can make it big, Britney Spears; yes I know go ahead and roll your eyes but she inspires me. For her to go through everything that she did and be the way she is now, confident, beautiful and successful makes her such a strong women. My fashion/style inspirations are Victoria Beckham, Victoria Justice, Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian, and Emma Watson. My sport inspirations/idols are, Mia Hamm, David Beckham, Freddy Monteiro, Micheal Jordan and Peyton Manning. I love larger than life moments, taking pictures, epic photography, abstract things, patterns, floral print, vintage, skirts, lemonade and many other things. I am a very friendly person, really outgoing. So, you should get to know me.

I named my blog "Life of A Stranger" because to all of you I am a stranger. And this blog is all about my life.

-Xx
Payton ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment